Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweet Spring Surprise ...

I've gushed about my neighbors before ... and here is just one more reason.  Two of these sweet, little spring treats were delivered to my kids today. How clever and creative is that ... a little Peeps Chick guarding its eggs in a nest made of chocolate-covered noodles! So very thoughtful. Such kind gestures are one of the little things in life that I treasure - whether giving or receiving.  They never fail to bring a smile to my face {and guaranteed squeals of delight from the kids!}.

13 comments:

Unspoken said...

Jane and I are gonna have to make those! CUTE!

Kelly Polark said...

That is super cute! Creative, kind neighbors!

Sara {Rhapsody and Chaos} said...

Aw! Super cute :) Also, now I'm hungry...

Anonymous said...

What a kind gesture!

MG Higgins said...

Aww, very sweet (one a couple of levels).

Hilary said...

Awww sweet. :)

Joanna Jenkins said...

What a fun and thoughtful gift.

Love the Peep with the eggs :-)

Cheers, jj

Anonymous said...

They're cute, and such a nice pop of color.

Debbie said...

that is soooo cute!!

Suzanne Casamento said...

So cute! I want to eat it!!! :)

Unknown said...

That is cool. And looks yummy. great post.

I woke up Sunday a.m. to find my blog, my 500 plus followers, my 100plus author interviews, and my 200 plus reviews gone. Blogger gave no explanation, but I think the account was hacked. Change your password often!

I have reloaded the interviews and reviews, plus redesigned the blog. But if you could, please hit the "follow" button so I can reclaim the fellow bloggers I miss. I'm still following you, as my account remained--thank goodness!
http://kellymoranauthor.blogspot.com

Thank you!
Kelly Moran
XO

Barrie said...

Very, very cute. And thoughtful!

Kelly H-Y said...

Thanks for all the fun comments! If any of you made one of these, I'd love to see how it turned out! :-)