Monday, February 28, 2011

{I Heart Faces} Anything But A Face Photo Challenge


I'm having a little photography fun today, and entering a contest with ...



This week's contest theme is “Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes … Anything But A Face!”

This was taken at a little friend's birthday party, where the kids got to decorate their own cupcakes {you can imagine the excitement!}. At the time, I was playing around with camera focus, and my hubby encouraged me to get a shot of our son holding his cupcake, with the focus on the sweet treat! I have loved this colorful shot ever since!

Doesn't it make your mouth water?! :-)

14 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

Great shot! And it looks yummy!

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

Great shot!! Makes me hungry for a cupcake!!

#482

Lizz said...

That's a serious cupcake! Love that you can see just enough of his grin to see how excited he is!

Jennifer Shirk said...

I love that shot too! That's what attracted me to this post. I had no idea you took the picture!
Now I want a cupckae...

Once In A Lifetime Photography by Autumn Brooks said...

love how you can see the grin on what face you can see ... that's one excited kid

Hardygirl said...

Adorable!!!

sf

Hilary said...

That's adorable. Anything but a face and yet there's so much excitement in that partial face. Too cute.

Kelly H-Y said...

You are all so right ... he had a huge smile and was so excited to bite into his creation!

Pam said...

Love it! Now I want to make cupcakes. :D

Janna Leadbetter said...

It does! What a great photo.

PS. You didn't see me here. I'm supposed to be "unplugged." ;)

Suzanne Casamento said...

YES! I totally want that cupcake!!!

The shot is adorable. The peek we get at his smile is priceless. :)

Susan Fields said...

That is a great photo - I especially love his beaming face in the background!

Catherine Denton said...

You captured the moment! Precious.
My Blog

Kerri Farley said...

EXCELLENT!!!