Monday, August 3, 2015

Sidewalk Chalk Graffiti ... Take 2!


I just had to do one more post highlighting my son's sidewalk chalk graffiti. I love the words and phrases he draws (and, hey ... he took one of my suggestions from my last post! :-)). Sometimes, it's just him ... other times, there are several kids in our driveway creating entertaining images and uplifting words.

The best part is the feedback we hear ... from neighbors we know ("It made my day to walk to the mailbox and see these words!") and exercisers who just happen to be passing by ("We look forward to seeing what word is written on your driveway when we come by each night!").

His artwork continues to be a great reminder to me of how easy it is to share some hope, a little love, and a smile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah - how wonderful and such great messages!

Kelly H-Y said...

Thanks for stopping by, LadiFi! :-)

Unknown said...

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing that looks awesome.
Print Malaysia