Thursday, January 17, 2013

Basic Kindness ...


I had to share this video, after seeing it on the Carrots 'n' Cake blog. Adorable and so very sweet ... it immediately warmed my heart. But, it also made me think about the basic kindness being demonstrated in this video ... by a dog!

Using no words (obviously!), just actions, the older dog communicates to the puppy how to go down the stairs, showing her that it is safe and patiently giving encouraging nudges until the puppy finally does it on her own.

Not one word uttered. Just kind actions.

What a wonderful reminder that we can do the same, so easily, every day. We don't have to say a word. Just be kind.

Have a wonderful day.

11 comments:

Sarah Laurence said...

So cute! My dog heard the puppy and started barking. Ha! Nice to have you back to blogging, Kelly!

Unspoken said...

OMGosh! That is sooo touching!!!!

Kelly H-Y said...

Thanks so much, Sarah ... nice to be back! Love that your dog reacted. :-)

Isn't it, SheWrites?! I almost got a little teary when I watched it because it was just so sweet!

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks. That is an awesome video. What a great teacher!

Jeff B said...

The cute meter is going off the chart!!!

Kelly H-Y said...

I thought so too, Sandy!

It IS, isn't it, Jeff?! Too cute!

Kelly Polark said...

That was so incredibly sweet!
I adore dogs. One of my dog's names is Daisy too. :)

Kelly H-Y said...

Awww, you've got a Daisy dog, too, Kelly?! Love that name. :-) Thanks for stopping by!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Adorable!!! Wouldn't it be nice if all humans were this kind and helpful.
Cheers, jj

Keri Mikulski said...

Too cute! :)

Kelly H-Y said...

It would be, Joanna!
Agreed, Keri!